Original 1976 Triumph TR6
~12,000 Original Miles – Third Owner
Exceptional Original Condition – You can restore a car many times, but its only original once.
- Notes on Car and Photos.
- Electric Overdrive works flawlessly.
- All original paint and body work. Only the rear panel was retouched in black due to fading.
- Mats are the original jute mats, front mats are somewhat faded. Back of mats are shown also.
- Any red spots are primer, NOT RUST. Rough areas are normal body coatings.
- We have been over and under this car and there is NO Rust that we can tell.
- Decals on side are an original option installed by dealer.
- Radio is installed as well
- Some photos are of underside and inside trunk, etc to show no rust.
- Original top in excellent condition
- Original convertible top boot in excellent condition
- Original toneau cover in excellent condition
- Grey car cover included.
- Virtually no work done to car except occasional replacement of hoses and a few rubber parts or carb tuneups.
- There are a very few minor paint issues, typical of these cars when original, the worst of which is in the last photo.